Year End Accounts

Annual Accounts & Corporation Tax

Limited companies need to file annual accounts with Companies House and with HMRC. To avoid fines and penalties, you need to file your limited company accounts with Companies House nine months after the year-end.

Tax on your company’s profits is known as Corporation Tax. It’s due each year: nine months and one day after the year-end. You also need to file a Corporation Tax Return with HMRC within 12 months of the year-end.

TWB offer a fast and efficient service that includes all preparation and filing of documents with Companies House and HMRC.

Year end calculation
Business Growth

Why TWB?

We get to know you: We’ll learn about your business and understand the industry it operates in, ensuring we always meet your expectations and deliver the best accountancy support possible.

We take care of the numbers: You’ll no longer need to worry about sorting out tax bills and financial compliance for your business.

Great advice: Peace of mind is what we offer, knowing that you have the right adviser onboard pays dividends.

Market-leading accounting software: As part of our accounting package, we provide access to Xero accounting software and provide training.

Speak to the experts

Get in touch today to find out more about our services and how we can help with your accounting needs.